Monday, April 18, 2011

Stitch + Connect.. (oh oh, look what I got..)

I had a little weakness today.. I can't remember how I landed on Zakka Nouveau blog but it didn't take me long to buy this cute tote:

Now I could spend time justifying why I needed another bag or tote, but most of you wouldn't believe me. However, what I'm sure you will approve of is that

1) it's all handmade by Satsuki in L.A.
2) it's part of her inspiring "stitch + connect" project, where, until the end of the month, she makes one item a day which sales proceeds will go to an Aid organization in Japan (you chose which one);
3) there's no better way to spend money...

Oh, and last but not least, it looks faabulous...

So there.. And watch out, if you want one, we're less than 2 weeks til the end of April so don't wait!  Visit her blog here everyday for her latest project.

Thanks Satsuki!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...