Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spring in New England...

Lovely rain all week (read: all month) in Boston.. I think we have a real market for this (in winter: a moonsuit, but this for spring - much more elegant):


Capa by Garancee, 2008


Luckily it's "good for the flowers"  and Belle Isle is coming back to life:


I noticed I've been into yellows lately.. to Oops' despair:


This is the FIRST year he lets me put clothes on him (he's 10!) and it makes me smile every time. Even yesterday, after a minor surgery, he had to wear a t-shirt in lieu of a bandaid and a cone, and even though I hated to see him dopey and stiff, I couldn't help laughing at this sight:



Too bad they didn't have it in yellow..



1 comment:

  1. Oops is handsome no matter what, but I swear Santa made that red outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...